Donnerstag, 30. August 2007

First few days

I hope everyone can access this easily. When I made it, the website was only in German so there may have been some things lost in translation. I am pretty terrible at writing mass emails, so if anyone who is reading this would like to be included in updates other than the photos and such on here, please give me your email address! I head to Athens this afternoon, and will be travelling through italy and france with very little internet access, but I will be able to communicate pretty easily once I get back into Germany in the beginning of October. Please feel free to spread this site/my email around. There are lots of people I want to keep in touch with but just haven't had the time.

I have make sure I have everything packed for the backpacking trip right now, so I'll leave with a few quick updates:

My first day in Germany I stepped in dog poop.
Our second day in Germany, Charlie and Dan both stepped in dog poop.
I am addicted to dönner kebobs (2 euro for a full meal!)
I touched the Berlin wall yesterday.
They have copious amounts of graffiti here.
The Berlin public transportation system is a wonderful thing.

Keine Kommentare: